Since articles are accepted exclusively electronically through the journal's dedicated site, authors must first register as a user in the website. To register in the system, do the following steps in order:
1. First, click on the registration link on the main page. Carefully complete the information form. It is mandatory to complete the items marked with an asterisk. Enter your complete information (except username and password) preferably in Persian.
2. Note that the person registering and submitting the article is considered the corresponding author. It is not possible to change the corresponding author after accepting the article, so be careful in this regard. The corresponding author is also responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the content of the article.
3. Enter your email address carefully. From now on, you will be contacted through this e-mail. After completing and submitting the registration form, the username and password will be sent to your email address. To continue, log in using your username and password. After logging in, change your password. Note that it is not possible to change the username.
4. If you forget your password, enter your email address in the appropriate field. A new password will be sent to your address. It is recommended that you change your password after logging in.
5. Do not share your username and password with others. You are responsible for entering the correct information. Click on the personal information link to change your profile or address.
If you have a specific problem in entering information, please contact the journal admin by email at email@example.com.